This is such a refreshing, light and delicious meal. The freshness of the dill with the cucumber and the cool fresh taste of the yogurt with a splash of lemon make this a wonderful, healthy meal.
I want to hear back from you after you try this recipe to hear your feedback. I know you’ll be very pleased. Enjoy!
- Salmon Steak With Lemon Yogurt And Dill Sauce With Cucumbers
- Ingredients: Serves 2
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup fresh dill (chopped fine)
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 lemon, zested and juiced (both reserved)
- 1 1/3 cup cucumber, sliced extra thin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt,
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 4 ounce salmon steaks
Melt the butter and add in the 2 tablespoons dill. Add in salt and pepper. Spread and brush over the salmon steaks. Heat a non-stick skillet till hot over a medium heat and add the salmons. Cook for 3 minutes, without moving them. Turn steaks over and cook for an additional 3 minutes over medium low heat.
In the meantime, wash and dry the lemon. Zest 1/4 of the lemon and squeeze out just 1/4 of the whole lemon into a small bowl. Add the yogurt, mustard, salt, pepper and dill into the small bowl and mix to incorporate. Fold in the thin cucumber slices and divide into onto two plates. Serve with the salmon steaks.